Blushberry Botanical's mini Exfoliating & Brightening natural clay face mask with clays, pineapple powder, ground olive stones, oatmeal, pumpkin oil and citrus oils is perfect for all skin types, except sensitive. The active ingredients will deep cleanse and exfoliate to reveal fresh radiant skin.
- Available as this mini travel sized 6g tin or as a full sized 24g tin including a bamboo spoon .
- It is handmade in small batches in Scotland using the finest natural ingredients, using organic ingredients where possible.
- Comes as a dry powder so it doesn't need any preservatives - just mix with a little bit of water to get a fresh clay mask.
- This tin contains approx 1-2 masks.
- Cruelty free, vegan, made from highest quality natural & organic ingredients.
- Safety assessed & approved by a cosmetic chemist.
- Compliant with current EU cosmetic safety regulations.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Developed to harness the therapeutic properties of plants.
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable containers, avoiding plastics where possible.
Due to variations in natural ingredients, there may be slight differences between batches of this product, however please note this does not affect the quality of the product.Active Ingredients
- Kaolin clay deep cleans the skin and absorbs excess oils.
- Bentonite clay is packed full of minerals and helps to detox and deep clean the skin.
- Cornstarch soothes and softens the skin.
- Finely ground olive stones effectively exfoliate the skin.
- Oatmeal gently exfoliates and softens the skin and also has antioxidant properties.
- Pineapple powder is rich in the fruit enzyme bromelain which helps remove dead skin cells.
- Pumpkin seed oil is a good source of AHAs which increase cell turnover to brighten and smooth the skin.
- Pink grapefruit, mandarin and lime oils help to tone and refresh the skin.
Free from preservatives, artificial fragrances and colours, animal derived ingredients, palm oil, sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate, parabens, phthalates, petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils, ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA), polyethylene Glycol (PEG), EDTA
How to use
Use a spoon to scoop a small amount of mask powder as required, then mix to a creamy paste with water (use a non-metallic bowl and spoon). Apply to cleansed face, avoiding the eye area and leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove with a warm damp face cloth. Any remaining made up product should be discarded. Use 1-2 times weekly.
For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & use within 6 months of opening.
Bentonite, Kaolin, Zea Mays (cornstarch), Olea Europaea (olive) stone powder,Avena Sativa (oat) kernel meal*, Ananas Comosus (pineapple) fruit powder, Curcubita Pepo (pumpkin) seed oil*, Citrus Paradisi (pink grapefruit) peel oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) peel oil*, Citrus Noblis (mandarin) peel oil*(essential oils contain citral, geraniol, limonene & linalool).
* Organic ingredientsBlushberry Botanicals
Blushberry Botanicals was founded by Lorraine Tait and she makes a range of natural vegan cosmetics using the finest ingredients. Lorraine studied botany and chemistry at Aberdeen University and more recently qualified as a nurse, giving her the knowledge to develop luxury plant based products which truly care for the skin.