30% off Blushberry Botanicals as they are about to pass their 'best before' date. They still work perfectly and are a best seller so snap them up quick. All dates are September 2021.
Blushberry Botanical's mini exfoliating coconut and lime face scrub which gently and thoroughly cleanses and exfoliates the face with organic coconut, rice flour, sugar and lime essential oil to reveal fresh, soft, smooth skin. It is suitable for all skin types except sensitive.
- Available as this mini travel sized 6g tin or as a full sized 35g tin including a bamboo spoon.
- It is handmade in small batches in Scotland using the finest natural ingredients, using organic ingredients where possible.
- Comes as a dry powder so it doesn't need any preservatives - just mix with a little bit of water.
- This tin contains approx 5-8 uses.
- Cruelty free, vegan, made from highest quality natural & organic ingredients.
- Safety assessed & approved by a cosmetic chemist.
- Compliant with current EU cosmetic safety regulations.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Developed to harness the therapeutic properties of plants.
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable containers, avoiding plastics where possible.
Due to variations in natural ingredients, there may be slight differences between batches of this product, however please note this does not affect the quality of the product.Active Ingredients
- Coconut powder exfoliates and will soften and nourish the skin.
- Rice Flour has gentle exfoliating and brightening properties.
- Sugar - fine golden caster sugar removes dead skin cells.
- Sodium Bicarbonate cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin.
- Lime essential oil contains antioxidants and cleanses, balances and tones the skin.
Free from preservatives, artificial fragrances and colours, animal derived ingredients, palm oil, sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate, parabens, phthalates, petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils, ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA), polyethylene Glycol (PEG), EDTA
How to use
Do not put any water in the tin! Use a spoon to scoop out a small amount of powder as required, then mix to a paste with water (a thicker paste is more exfoliating or add more water to make a thinner, gentler scrub). Use a small non metallic bowl or simply mix it in the palm of your hand. Massage onto face avoiding eye area then rinse off. Any remaining made up product should be discarded. Use 1-3 times weekly.
For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & use within 6 months of opening.
Cocos Nucifera (coconut)*powder, Oryza Sativa (rice) flour*, Sucrose*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citrus Aurantifolia (lime) essential oil* (essential oil contains Citral, geraniol, limonene, linalool).
* Organic ingredients (80% organic)Blushberry Botanicals
Blushberry Botanicals was founded by Lorraine Tait and she makes a range of natural vegan cosmetics using the finest ingredients. Lorraine studied botany and chemistry at Aberdeen University and more recently qualified as a nurse, giving her the knowledge to develop luxury plant based products which truly care for the skin.