Balancing Face Oil with organic calendula extract in 10ml, perfect to try out or take on your travels. A little goes a long way.
You may be frustrated with skin that seems dry and oily at the same time, but with this mix of softening, healing and thin oils you’ll find the perfect match! An anti-inflammatory blend of fast absorbing botanical oils will help to protect irritated skin and re-balance it to give you healthy looking skin.
You can buy in a larger 30ml too with refills which have an aluminium screw cap and reuse the pipette from your first bottle. The pipettes are recommend as you do only need a very small amount.
- Handmade by Lucy in Scotland at Lucky Cloud, Lucy has carefully blended a mix of St John’s Wort and Borage oils to combat the loss of suppleness and soothe infected areas.
- Throw in some Squalane (vegan) which is fast becoming a well-known wonder oil!Derived from olive oil it has a lovely light weight texture and is absorbed quickly by the skin. It is effective at providing “natural feeling” moisturisation without leaving you with an oily, greasy residue.
- Calendula extract has been added to heal scars, while an anti-acne blend of acai and andiroba oils, which are powerful antioxidants and protect the skin from free radical damage, environmental damage will regenerate your skin and inhibit further breakouts
- Also includes Lucky Cloud's signature blend of Jojobo, Rosehip and Evening Primrose oils for skin nourishment and rejuvenation.
- A stunning blend of calming lavender, uplifting bergamot and healing frankincense essential oils will help to heal scars, brighten your mood and calm your senses.
How to use: Use both morning and night after cleansing and misting. Using the pipette, measure 4-6 drops (depending on your own skin requirements) onto your fingers. Then simply massage over your face
How long with I last: If you use me both morning and night you’ll get between 2-3 months worth. Even longer if you only use once a day! Ideal for:People with combination skin, who occasionally get dry patches and still suffer from frustrating bouts of acne
simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, carthamus tinctorius (thistle) seed oil, rosa canina (rosehip seed) oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, squalane, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, hypericum perforatum (st john’s wort) flower extract, copaifera officinalis (copaiba balsam) resin, citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil expressed, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, boswellia serrata (frankincense) oil, carapa guaianensis (andiroba)seed oil, euterpe oleracea (acai) fruit oil, tocopherol (vitamin e oil), calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract