We do not stock the entire range of All Earth Face Mineral Cosmetics. This is a pre-order item. Samples are available for immediate dispatch.
You can order either:
- Beechwood pot for life with recycled fishing net inner pot.
- Single use Eco paper pot.
- Refill tube only and use your own jar at home (or top up a pot for life).
The beechwood pot for life outer pot is made from solid beech wood and sourced from sustainable UK forests. The interior pot is made from recycled fishing nets that have been salvaged from the sea and fishing ports. All Earth wanted to reduce their carbon footprint even more by recently switching their bamboo pot for life to a beech wood pot for life.
Our beautifully toned bronzer has a radiant subtle shimmer to it to create lovely warmth, contour and lift to your face. It comes in just one simple shade as the tone can be adapted by how much you use. A little goes a long way so if you are after just a touch of warmth this bronzer will go on and on making it very cost efficient. It has been designed to have the right undertones to suit any skin shades to add warmth for the winter and a sun kissed glow for the summer. It can also be mixed in with foundation or concealer to darken them if need be and used as an eye shadow or mixed with a lip balm/gloss to create a lip colour.
- Sericite mica – sericite is a natural fine-grained mineral belonging to the mica group. Sericite improves smoothness and adhesion to the skin so that make up can be worn longer without flaking and creasing. It gives consistency to colours with its relative transparency, making it applicable to all shades and adds a soft translucent sheen to the final product.
- Zinc Oxide – has wonderful healing properties and is anti-septic, anti-microbial, and fungicidal, so it can act as a treatment for sensitive or inflamed and blemish prone skin. Zinc Oxide offers protection from the sun by sitting on top of the skin scattering and absorbing the harmful rays, both UVA & UVB and is beneficial in reducing pre-mature aging of the skin & skin cancer due to its broad-spectrum sunscreen. I
- Iron Oxides – These are natural inorganic pigments that colour our mineral cosmetics beautifully.
Sericite Mica, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxide 77891, 778161