Bean and Boy's fruity and fresh bar of Lemon and Herb Soap is made using their signature recipe combined with an uplifting herbaceous blend of essential oils and nourishing green clay. T
hey’ve combined fragrant lemongrass with the fresh notes of eucalyptus, tea tree and lemon thyme essential oils in a unique scent blend that is balanced with nutrient-rich green clay. It makes a brilliant soap for use in the kitchen as a hand soap, or in the bath as a body bar. The handmade Lemon & Herb Soap is a creamy yellow colour with a swirl of green clay throughout.
- Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS.
- Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance.
- Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Mineral Water, Juniper Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Spirulina