Bean and Boy's Lavender Soap is made using their signature recipe combined with a hint of floral Lavender. Lavender is well known for its calming and restorative properties and is a must-have for a mood-lifting and relaxing bath-time.
- Lavender essential oil is an antidepressant, antimicrobial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and has antibacterial properties.
- Opting for a subtler scent which makes it safer for use on delicate skin. Each lavender bars is topped with dried lavender buds. They don't contain any preservatives so they can turn slightly brown in the soap but this doesn't affect the overall quality of the handmade bars.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.
Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Lavender Buds, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil.