Moksa’s Lavender & Chamomile Cleansing Oil gently removes impurities, excess oil and makeup. Perfect for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
Two of the most gentle essential oils out there, lavender and chamomile work in perfect harmony to cleanse and soothe skin, along with organic jojoba oil which is the closest product in nature to our own skin sebum.
Moksa's cleansing oil also contains Bergamot which is known as a natural cleanser and works to drive out excess oils, dirt and pollution from deep within the pores to keep skin looking flawless. (The Bergamot oil is always FCF free as it is the safest version to use.)
- 100% natural.
- Vegan friendly.
- Cruelty free.
- Alcohol free.
- SLS & paraben free.
- Available in 10ml or 50ml.
- Comes in a glass bottle with an aluminium cap.
How to use
- Breathe: Pour a small amount of cleansing oil into your palm and gently rub between hands. Cup your hands over your face, close your eyes and breathe deeply and slowly into your hands a few times and really feel the calming and euphoric effects of the lavender and chamomile.
- Massage: Once you've calmed your mind, keeping your eyes gently closed, massage the oil into the face in upward circular movements really working into your face and pores. Be extra careful around the eye area but with your ring fingers just lightly massage into lashes to encourage the removal of any eye makeup.
- Steam: Taking a organic cotton muslin face cloth, run it under hot water, squeeze out any excess water and place gently over whole face until it cools. This steaming method really helps to open the pores, allowing the oil to work its magic at removing all those impurities. Repeat as you feel necessary and really take your time, this is the relaxing bit!
- Cleanse: Now the oil has had time to really work into the skin, take your cloth and using the slightly rough, exfoliating side, gently wipe away all traces of the day from your face. To finish, use the lovely super soft side around the eyes and again over the face.
For really fab results we like to spritz with a little Wild Rose Toning Mist gently pressing into skin, before applying a few drops of Wild Rose Face Elixir. This is when you will really feel how silky soft your skin is!
For more information about this method of cleansing, please check out our What is the Oil Cleansing Method? blog post.
Every single one of Moksa's products has been lovingly and proudly handcrafted in Devon by their founder Chloe. Made in very small batches to ensure the quality and freshness of everything they produce. All of their products are 100% natural, nutrient dense and ethically sourced.
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil, Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)