This Wild Sage & Co Shaving Soap is perfect for a luxury lather. Use with our Vegan Shaving Brush to create an incredibly creamy lather and apply.
- Formulated with a base of Olive oil, Coconut oil and Shea butter to moisturise and leave the skin feeling naturally soft.
- They have also included some French green clay in this soap for its clarifying properties, helping to draw out toxins from the pores.
- Lavender essential oils is renowned for its healing properties and benefits for sensitive skin, it works to calm and sooth irritated areas whilst also aiding healing.
- Cedarwood works similarly for dry, itchy or irritated patches, restoring our skins natural balance.
- This shaving soap is great for anyone who’s interested in natural skincare or an alternative to aerosol shaving foams.
Using a warm wet shaving brush, gently swirl the surface of the soap until you make a nice frothy lather. Alternate the swirl direction every few moments to help work the lather into the brush’s bristles. Use the brush to apply the lather to your face or your body and start shaving! You can also scoop a teaspoons worth into a separate pot and follow the above steps so the soap in the tin lasts longer.
Sodium Cocoate(Coconut Oil), Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Green Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Oil), *Geraniol,*Limonene,*Linalool, (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils), Glycerine (Naturally occurring in the soap making process), Aqua (Water)