The Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream by Antipodes is natural and honestly non-greasy. It features all the nutrients of New Zealand grown avocado oil and golden kowhai, while nurturing marigold oil helps reclaim the ultra-dry skin of working hands. A beautiful product made with certified organic ingredients and pure plant fragrance form cedarwood and sweet orange. We have selcted this product as effective, non-greasy hand creams are hard to come by.
Buy two full size Antipodes products and get your third full size product completely free. Choose your free product here.
- Certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society
- Recyclable aluminium packaging (there is a small black plastic lid)
- Certified organic by BioGro Pure plant frangrance
- 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests printed with vegetable inks
- The black lid will shortly be able to be returned to The Kind Store as part of a truly zero waste beauty solution.
- Size: 75ml
- How To Use: Rinse your hands in warm and pure water, dry gently and apply cream at regular intervals. Suited to most skin conditions. Shelf Life: 6 months
- How to dispose: It's best to cut open the tube to ensure all of the product is washed out then recycle the aluminium tube with your local council collection. The black plastic lid can shortly be returned to The Kind Store...watch this space.