Made from sustainable FSC Beechwood in Germany, these soft BPA-free nylon bristles are ideal for deciduous and kids' permanent teeth. With reduced size bristles for small teeth and mouths, Georganics have switched to beech instead of Bamboo to keep a closer eye on production quality and reduce transport emissions. Every tree cut down is re-planted and excess material is used to heat up the factory.
- Smaller handle and bristles ideal for kids
- Handle from compostable FSC Beechwood
- High quality soft BPA-free bristles, made in Germany
- Packed in a compostable, plastic-free paper box
- Every tree cut down is re-planted in the forest
- To replace around every 3 months
The sustainable toothbrush can be disposed of safely by returning it to earth in compost or landfill. The beech handle will biodegrade into soil without pollution but you will need remove the bristles and place them into the bin.