Jojoba Oil moisturizes, nourishes and protects your skin against moisture loss. A superb and versatile oil for dry skin conditions and a great all-rounder.
Organic Jojoba Oil is very rich in vitamin E and mimics your skin’s own sebum. This makes it easy to absorb with the additional benefit of having a natural SPF of 5.
Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax produced from the seed of the Jojoba plant. This is a shrub native to Mexico, Arizona and California. It is a lovely golden colour with a slight nutty fragrance.
- Certified Organic and 100% pure.
- Cold pressed to ensure the highest amount of beneficial properties are retained. If heat is used during the processing it can reduce or destroy the key active ingredients.
- Comes packaged in an aluminium bottle with 100% biodegradable paper label.
- Size: 100ml.
- Suitable for Vegans and approved by the Vegetarian Society and PETA. Conscious Skincare have the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo on all their products.
- See our Guide to Carrier Oils and the benefits of each carrier oil list on one page for ease here, The Best Carrier Oils For Your Skin and Haircare Routine & How To Use Them.
- Caution: as this oil is derived from a seed / nut, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- One of the key properties of Jojoba Oil is the unique way this oil mimics the sebum naturally produced by your skin. It can therefore help control and regulate sebum production. When used on your skin to moisturise this will prevent your body from over producing additional sebum.
- Jojoba oil moisturises, nourishes and protects your skin against moisture loss. It is therefore great for fine lines and wrinkles with good anti-aging benefits. Our pure Jojoba Oil is safe and gentle to use directly on your face or body.
- It is a superb choice of oil to protect your skin against the elements. Jojoba Oil forms a natural protective barrier on your skin to help prevent it drying out and to seal in moisture.
- Organic Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory benefits which make it good for dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is therefore beneficial for those with dry, sensitive skin. It is mild enough to apply directly to problem areas.
- This oil is very rich in vitamin E and is easy to absorb with the additional benefit of having a natural SPF of 5. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant to reduce the harmful effects of pollution and weather on your skin.
- Jojoba oil is also excellent in the treatment of acne as it works to help decongest the pores of your skin by softening grime without any clogging. It can actually make greasy or oily skin feel better. Jojoba is non-comedogenic, meaning that it will not block your pores. The anti-inflammatory and healing properties help with acne scarring and this oil is also antimicrobial.
- Organic Jojoba Oil is also great for hair. Its key moisturising properties nourish, soften and strengthen hair. This helps to prevent dryness and split-ends. It can also benefit your scalp as a scalp treatment (best to rub in and leave for a while to absorb before shampooing).
cold pressed simmondsia chinensis seed oil *. * certified organic by the Soil Association
Conscious Skincare products are cruelty free, free from all synthetic preservatives, paragons, phthalates and sodium laureate sulphate. They are approved by the Vegetarian Society, PETA and carry the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo.