It's All About M.E. is a special night cream: not only does it help soothe and calm any sore, inflamed areas overnight, whilst firming and improving elasticity in your skin, it helps research into M.E. (or Myalgic encephalomyelitis - commonly known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome ) too, with £1 from every pot sold being donated to the M.E. Association.
Packaged in aluminium tin. 100ml.
- Rose flower promotoes healthy and elastic skin. Also ofers soothing properties. Citrus flower water encourages vibrant, healthy skin that glows and is full of vitality. Mango seed butter is not only deeply moisturising but packed full of natural anti-oxidants.
- Shea butter penetrates the skin without clogging pores, to deliver a boost of Vitamins A, E & F
- Linseed oil is wonderfully anti-inflammatory and extremly rich in Omega 3 & 6.
Why a M.E. Charity you might ask? Melanie's (the founder of White Rabbit) Aunt Karen has lived with this debilitating condition for several years, which causes persistent exhaustion (which doesn't go away with rest or sleep), extreme muscle pain, inflammation of the brain/spinal cord and affected brain function. There is no current accepted cure or universally effective treatment, and because for some years there was debate as to whether it was an illness at all, frustratingly the research/knowledge into M.E. is still limited and in it's infancy. As such, we decided we wanted to donate in some small means to the M.E. Association, who fund and support research, and provides information, support, education and training regarding M.E.
- Rose Floral Water: Promotes healthy and elastic skin.
- Orange Floral Water: Encourages healthy, vibrant skin by increasing circulation.
- Mango Butter: Packed with natural antioxidants. Deeply moisturising.
- Glyceryl Sterate & PEG 100: Vegetable-derived emulsifier which helps combine oils and water.
- Shea Butter: Rich in vitamins A, E and F. Penetrates skin without clogging pores.
- Grapeseed Oil: Highly moisturising yet light on the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Very similar to your skin’s own oils. Makes the ideal moisturising, nourishing and protecting base.
- Linseed Oil (Flaxseed): Rich in Omega 3 and 6. Anti-inflammatory.
- Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol: Vegetable-derived (organic origin) skin-friendly preservatives. Required by law in water-based products.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Antiseptic, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory.
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Helps alleviate issues such as eczema, inflammation, irritation. Also helps with anti-ageing.