This trendy and quirky hand and nail balm is by Neighbourhood Botanicals. It's a hard-working, moisture rich saviour - the one that you have been searching for for all of these years and helping to turn your dry and cracked hands back to their former fame.
- Softly nostalgic and distinct. Like catching a whiff of your mum’s bohemian perfume in mossy oak woods.
- Cold pressed, non-GMO soya bean oil, mango butter and shea butter provide a protective moisture barrier, supported by soothing colloidal oatmeal, and healing allantoin.
- This is not your standard tough and waxy balm, it’s more like a rich crème with the texture of icing. It doesn’t simply coat the skin… the active botanical emollients actively soften and heal.
- Expect hands to feel freshly conditioned for hours, but not sticky or waxy, and with no oily shine like other balms.
- It is the perfect size for your handbag, gym bag, or toolbox as the sturdy tin keeps it safe!
The ingredients in this product make it helpful not only for binding moisture to dry skin, but for healing wounds, burns, sunburn, cold sores, nappy rash, tattoos… Those with eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis have also found some sweet relief from this balm. It’s a real over achiever.
- 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free. No beeswax.
- Size: 55g.
- Vegan, cruelty free and uses recyclable packaging.
- Made small-batch in London UK.
- Independently female owned.
- Synthetic parfum and fragrance free. Scent from essential oils.
Massage a pea sized amount into hardworking hands - or any part of the body that’s going through a rough patch. Expect hands to feel freshly conditioned for hours, but not sticky or waxy, and no oily shine like other balms.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Caprylic/Captric Trigyleride (Coconut Oil, Fractionated), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Copernicia Prunifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Allantoin, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Vetivera Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Oil, Botswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *natural compounds of the essential oils used