Celebrate the season with this exclusive Hey Maca x Ten and Co collaboration gift set, better together! Designed by Lucile Leuseur in collaboration with Hey Maca, this vibrant and fun design is perfect to welcome Summer.
It includes one Limited Edition Tea Towel and Sponge Cloth, designed by Lucile Leuseur in collaboration with Hey Maca + Ten and Co. When packaged together you save 8% on the purchase of your Gift Set!
Biodegradeable sponge cloths by Ten & Co. Made from cellulose (wood pulp) & cotton composition, they are 100% biodegradable and can be thrown away with compostable waste. A staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and they can absorb 15x their own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup) and replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills. Available in six patterns.
- Vegan, Zero waste, Plastic Free and Compostable Product
- Specifics Size: 17 cm x 20 cm
- How to Use: They clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking. Great for granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves. The cloth is naturally anti-bacterial due to its quick drying ability which means no 'dish cloth' smell! Lifespan: Your cloth's lifespan is dependent on how you use your cloth and personal preference. Typically 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but these cloth's can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles.
- How To Care: Rinse well after use to prevent discolouration. Sanitize in the washing machine (air dry) or in the top rack of the dishwasher (up to 90 degree Celsius).
- How to dispose: Compostablerin your home composted or simply in the ground. The sponge could also be cut up and used as matting or a super sponge in the garden to keep plants hydrated.
If you need something a little more abrasive, check out our ful range of kitchen and cleaning cloths and sponges.
Ten and Co. Tea Towels are both beautiful and functional. These towels are screen printed in Sweden with water based dyes and are designed in Toronto, Canada.
- The towels are a mid-weight 50/50 cotton-linen blend. This blend allows the towel to soften over time naturally while maintaining durability and absorbency.
- With a convenient hook sewn into the top and a generous size, this isn't just a pretty kitchen accessory- it will work hard too.
- Great for drying dishes or hands in the kitchen, lining a bread basket or be used as waste free wrapping for a special gift.
- Wash at 40 degrees Celsius.
- Size: 50 x 70 cm (19.6" x 27.6")