Beneficial for dry skin conditions including eczema and psoriasis. It can also help balance oily and problem skin types.
Organic Hemp Oil has an extremely high percentage of essential fatty acids; between 75-80%. Essential fatty acids are clinically proven to alleviate dry skin, acne, eczema and psoriasis.
Organic Hemp Oil by Conscious Skincare is a lovely pure green colour. It is cold-pressed from Hemp seeds to ensure the maximum active benefits are retained. Hemp seeds contain approximately 30% oil by weight.
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association and 100% pure.
- Cold pressed to ensure the highest amount of beneficial properties are retained. If heat is used during the processing it can reduce or destroy the key active ingredients.
- Comes packaged in an aluminium bottle with 100% biodegradable paper label.
- Size: 100ml.
- Suitable for Vegans and approved by the Vegetarian Society and PETA. Conscious Skincare have the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo on all their products.
- See our Guide to Carrier Oils and the benefits of each carrier oil list on one page for ease here, The Best Carrier Oils For Your Skin and Haircare Routine & How To Use Them.
- Hemp Seed Oil does not contain CBD or other cannabinoids.
Benefits of Hemp Oil
Hemp Seed Oil absorbs and penetrates your skin well. It assists with skin suppleness and has a moisture-retaining effect. This results in excellent skin softening and moisturising properties.
It is also amazingly rich in omega 3 oils, is a natural emollient (skin softener) and has a high vitamin E content. This is a natural anti-oxidant which helps to reduce wrinkles and is anti aging.
The essential fatty acids contained in Organic Hemp Oil are Omega 6 linoleic, Omega 3 alpha linolenic and Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA). They cannot be produced by our bodies and are therefore very important for health and vitality. Present in the optimal ratio of 2:5:1 respectively.
Hemp Oil is also a ‘dry’ oil. It helps to re-balance oily skin and is good for large pores. It is also great for male skin (face and body).
The molecular structure of this oil helps protect your skin against the harmful effects of pollution.
You can apply Hemp Seed Oil directly to areas of the skin with acne. It has anti-inflammatory properties which reduce redness and inflammation. Another benefit is the healing properties of this natural oil.
Hemp Oil is also excellent for nail care as it contains zinc amongst other minerals.Ingredients
cold pressed cannabis sativa seed oil *. * certified organic by the Soil Association.
Conscious Skincare products are cruelty free, free from all synthetic preservatives, paragons, phthalates and sodium laureate sulphate. They are approved by the Vegetarian Society, PETA and carry the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo.