The soap bars were where it all began for Nathalie Bond! They have been lovingly crafted with your whole body in mind and so they are gentle and versatile. They combine pure essential oils with silky smooth clay, vitamins and cold pressed oils to cleanse your skin without drying it out.
The invigorating glow soap bar is full of wild harvested lemongrass that will wake you up and stimulate all of your senses ready for the day ahead.
- Their philosophy is to use the best possible organic and natural ingredients and nothing else.
- Free from parabens, phthalates, SLS, palm oil, and synthetic colours and fragrances.
- Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging.
- 100% natural. 76% Organic of Total.
- Each bar weighs approx. 100g.
- Every soap bar is unique and handmade in their workshop.
Rub soap onto wet skin to produce a rich lather. Rinse well. Avoid contact with eyes.
Once opened use soap within six months and keep on a surface that allows excess water to drain away.
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an Eco Friendly Hemu Wood Soap Dish.Ingredients
sodium cocoate (coconut oil)**, sodium olivate (olive oil)**, sodium shea butterate (shea butter)**, aqua (water), glycerine*, sodium castorate (castor oil)**, cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) oil, illite (clay), calendula officinalis (calendula) flower*.About Nathalie Bond
Nathalie Bond is a small company in Sheffield, England and is run by husband and wife team Natalie and Andy Bond. When Nathalie became pregnant with her first child, she learnt that our bodies absorbed whatever we applied to it and so ditched the skincare that contained loads of chemicals. Starting with soap, they started making their own products using only safe and sustainably sourced organic and natural ingredients that are great for our skin and the planet.