Bean and Boy's Gin & Tonic is made using their signature recipe combined with is a sophisticated nod to our favourite tipple - a blend of juniper, rosemary and orange essential oils in a delicately scented bar designed for use on hands, body and face.
- Juniper essential oil is an astringent which aromatherapists use regularly as a depurative and diuretic. The signature smell associated with gin blends, juniper essential oil has a sweet and woody scent.
- Rosemary essential oil is considered to be historically sacred by many cultures, and aromatherapists hold it in great regard for its reputed benefits for improving memory, boosting liver health and even purportedly thickening hair. It has a fragrant herbaceous scent, adding a touch of sophistication to the gin and tonic blend.
- Orange essential oil smells just like the large citrus fruit, adding a subtle zesty note to our blend, balanced by citrus chunks on top of the soap.
Each Gin & Tonic bar of soap is a two-tone layered soap, with a light cream layer of moisturising soap topped with a deep green layer of spirulina-enriched soap and topped with chunks of citrus. Spirulina is an algae rich in vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants - a great addition to your moisturising and cleansing bath bar. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Mineral Water, Juniper Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Spirulina