This extra large Soap Daze Soap on a Rope is a great idea! The rope makes it super handy, making it easy for you to hang it up after you've used it so it lasts longer and does not go mushy. It also does not clutter up your bathroom surfaces. This natural handmade soap is part of the Nourish range. All Nourish soaps contain organic coconut milk, which is used to replace some of the water in the recipe. This soap is scented with essential oils sweet orange, ginger, patchouli and clove, so has a warm spicy aroma.
- Frankincense has a scent reminiscent of pine forests, and is sweet and woody. It can protect skin cells, reduce the appearance of large pores and help prevent wrinkles.
- Sweet Orange has a sweet, revitalising scent. Also contains hints of clove and nutmeg essential oils.
- Also contains ground cinnamon, which is swirled into this soap
- Each Soap on a Rope weighs a minimum of 185g / 6.5oz and measures approx 9 x 5 x 4.4cm. It has a waxed cotton rope that you can hang in the shower.
- It is vegan, palm oil free and a completely natural soap.
Soap Daze soaps are hard, long-lasting soap bars, and have a creamy lather. They are handmade in Devon in small batches and are not like supermarket soaps!Ingredients
sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium shea butterate, coconut (cocos nucifera) milk (organic), boswellia carteri (frankincense) oil, ground cinnamon, citrus sinensis (orange) peel oil, myrista fragrans (nutmeg) oil, eugenia caryophyllata (clove) oil, guar gum, naturally occurring glycerine. Constituents of essential oils: limonene, eugenol.