Fragrance free, moisturising conditioner bar with Coconut, Macadamia and Argan Oil.
Coconut, macadamia and argan oils combined to create a light, yet powerful conditioner to nourish your hair, making it soft and shiny. A long lasting and concentrated bar, best applied directly to your wet hair.
Created by KIND2, their formulas are vegan and free from plastic, soap, sulphate, silicones and parabens. Instead, they’re full of active plant based extracts to gently treat specific hair needs. Saving the planet doesn't have to mean bad hair.
- No added fragrance.
- 65g = 60 washes (equivalent to 500ml liquid shampoo).
- Available in full size 65g or discovery size 30g.
How to use
- Gently build up a lather by rubbing the solid shampoo in the palm of your hands.
- Apply to wet hair using circular motions and massage into a lather. You can use the bar direct on your hair too once lathered up.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with your favourite conditioner, if required.
For more information about natural shampoo and to help you decide whether to try it out, please check out our Guide to Natural & Solid Shampoo Bars.
How to store
- Keep them out of the direct water flow from your shower.
- Allow them to dry out between uses - use a dish or rack which allows air to circulate is perfect.
- They love being cool and dry (don’t we all)
- Direct sunlight won’t affect the performance, but it might cause the natural colour and fragrance to fade.
Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Bentonite, Kaolin, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbic Acid.