Menstrual products are now zero-rated for VAT and our purchase price reflects a 5% saving for you. (Please note however that the government have not included reusable period pants in this change and these are still subject to 20% VAT. Sign the petition to recognise period pants as a menstrual product so that they can be taxed fairly).
The EcoFemme “Starter Kit” is a great way to get introduced to cloth pads and make the switch. Includes: 1 Pantyliner, 1 Day Pad, 1 Day Pad Plus, 1 Night Pad, care instructions/tips and a menstrual cycle tracking chart.
- 100% organic unbleached Indian cotton
- Each pad stitched in one piece
- Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour Inner layers: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL print pattern
- Close with one nickel-free metal push button
- For the sizes and colours of the various pads, please refer to the individual products
With every Starter Kit you purchase, you contribute 3 cloth pads for a girl in India through the EcoFemme Pad for Pad programme.
If you wish to find out more about the products that are available to begin/continue your plastic-free period journey, please do take a look at our Plastic Free Periods blog post. It contains everything you need to know!