This natural and delicate dog shampoo bar contains Neem oil for its soothing and anti-flea properties. The lavender and lemongrass essential oils also add anti-itch and anti-bacterial properties!
We suggest using an acid rinse after the use of this shampoo bar to eliminate any residue and leave the coat soft and shiny. Acid rinse = 1tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar + 500ml warm water. Please avoid using this shampoo bar on puppies or pregnant dogs.
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Neem oil: Neem oil is amazing against fleas as it has flea-repellant, anti-itchiness, antibacterial and insecticidal properties
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Lavender essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial, anti-itch
- Lemongrass essential oil: Flea and tick-repellant, antibacterial
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Weight: ~100g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- I am 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Shea
Please note ZWP use a natural, almond-based glue on their labels.