100% Natural, Brightening Face Serum for all skin types. High in natural Vitamins A, C, E.
Targets discolouration to help even skin tone, enhances natural radiance and supports skin health. Most Vitamin C serums are formulated with synthesised Vitamin C (ascorbic acid). Ascorbic acid is a refined white powder that is water-soluble. Once exposed to oxygen and light, synthesised Vitamin C loses its cosmetic benefits. And as it’s water-soluble, it can only be added to a water-based formulation, which must then be made safe for use by adding some sort of preservative system.
Awake are proud to say they don’t add lab synthesised Vitamin C to their serum. Instead they use plant-based ingredients that are naturally high in the complete vitamin. This means the Vitamin C is more stable and better absorbed by your skin. Vitamin C and its role in collagen production make it a vital molecule for good skin.
- Targets discolouration and fine lines with natural Vitamins A+C+E concentrated in Sea Buckthorn, Carrot Seed, Rosehip and Pumpkin oil.
- Improves radiance and texture with organic Frankincense resin, which has a natural tightening and plumping effect.
- Contains no water, fillers, colours, alcohol, parabens, mineral oil or synthetic fragrance.
- Multi-Purpose: This serum works overtime, nourishing dry cuticles, damaged nails, frizzy hair and rough skin.
- Comes in a 15ml recyclable glass bottle with plastic pipette or metal cap.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Handmade in the UK.
- Organic Frankincense is used for centuries for both its spiritual and medicinal properties, Frankincense has remarkable skin rejuvenating properties. It helps fade the appearance of scars and sun spots, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, and generally tone and tighten the complexion. A brilliant oil for restoring the appearance of lacklustre skin. On a spiritual level, Frankincense restores a sense of peace and balance, is excellent for meditation, and can help to soothe and calm anxiousness.
- Sea Buckthorn fruit oil contains an exceptional concentration of natural anti-ageing Vitamin C; 12 x higher than that of an orange! The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C, and its role in the production of Collagen, make it a vital molecule for healthy, glowing skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil is widely considered one of the best anti-ageing oils, Carrot Seed is said to work by helping the body to flush toxins and water build up from the skin, giving it a fresher, firmer appearance. Carrot Seed oil is renown for improving the complexion, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and scars. Carrot Seed also encourages spiritual grounding and connection work.
- Pumpkin seed oil is extremely nourishing as a result of its rich content of Vitamins A, B, D and E, anti-aging minerals and proteins. High in Omegas 3 and 6 fatty acids, it is made up of over 60% unsaturated fatty acids which help plump up fine lines and reduce moisture loss. The high amounts of zinc and Vitamin E also improve skin tone and elasticity.
- UK-Grown Hemp Oil is grown and cold-pressed locally, on a chemical-free farm in West Sussex. Supports skin elasticity and helps the skin balance oil production. High in Omega-6, Vitamins A , E and D, and it also contains trace amounts of important minerals like Magnesium, Calcium and Phosphorus. Our oil is sown, grown, and cold-pressed without the use of pesticides, herbicides or fertilisers. Food Grade.
- Organic Rosehip Oil is exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids that help support skin elasticity and may also help prevent wrinkles from forming. Regular use of this oil may help reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles under the eyes. Rosehip Oil is very high in natural vitamin C and helps to improve the complexion, restore a luminosity, hydrate and nourish.
- Cold-pressed Meadowfoam Seed Oil contains over 98% long chain fatty acids and also has higher Triglyceride and Vitamin E content than other oils. Meadowfoam Seed Oil is said to have wonderful anti-aging, moisturising and rejuvenating properties.
Warm 3-5 drops of the Brightening Serum between fingertips and gently press onto cleansed, slightly damp skin (starting with driest parts) until absorbed. Apply morning and night.
When starting out with a facial oil, use just a few drops at a time until you can determine just how much you require per application. The goal is to have a moisturised but semi-matte complexion once it absorbs.
For dry/mature skin, this product may be used in combination with a moisturiser. Apply the serum first, allowing it to penetrate the skin. Then apply a thin layer of Frankin-Sense moisturiser Concentrate lock in the hydration.
*This product contains essential oils. Patch testing is recommended.Ingredients
*Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, ^UK Hemp Seed Oil (Chemical-free farming), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, *Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, *Cucurbita Maxima (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Essential Oils of *Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense), Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed, *Lavandula Latifolia (Lavender), *Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) and *Pelargonium Graveolens Roseum (Rose Geranium), Tocopherol (Non GM Vitamin E), +Limonene, +Geraniol, +Linalool. (*Organic, ^Food Grade, +Naturally occurring in essential oils)