Bean and Boy's fresh Cucumber & Mint soap is made using their signature recipe combined with fresh cucumbers and a blend of fresh and sweet mint essential oils. This beautiful soap is a fabulous restorative pick-me-up that is ideal for use in the bath tub or at the kitchen sink.
- Strong and fresh peppermint essential oil has a long tradition of aromatherapeutic use, specifically thought to help clear congestion and promote easy breathing. It also creates an uplifting and restorative feel to it too.
- Mint has a history of being used to combat acne and troubled skin, making it a great cosmetic addition for all-over bath time use.
- Whole raw cucumbers have been added to this soap and although it doesn’t have a strong scent in its natural form, according to dermatologist and psychiatrist Amy Wechsler, cucumber has skincare benefits including vitamin C and caffeic acid, which both fight to reduce inflamed or irritated skin, and hydration thanks to its high water content.
- The peel of cucumbers contains silica, which firms up sagging skin.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.Ingredients
Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Pink Clay, Mineral Water, Fresh Cucumber, Peppermint Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil