Copper makes sensitive objects shine!
This multi-purpose copper cloth is great for cleaning pots, pans, sinks, ovens, ceramic cooktops, glass, stainless steel, etc. thoroughly and gently. Perfect for removing rust from cutlery. Also, ideal for all shiny parts of bicycles and motorcycles, as well as for glass and chrome parts and aluminium rims on cars.
Fine copper threads loosen even the most stubborn dirt carefully – because copper is a soft metal that is non-abrasive. Use only when wet!
- Size: 14 x 14 cm.
- Woven copper fibre.
- Double layered, woven copper fibre.
- 2 copper clothes in a pack.
- Non-scratch for extra gentle cleaning (Use wet only!).
- Not for use on Teflon and other non-stick surfaces.
- Copper Cloth is machine washable at 60°C (please put in a line-sack or sock).
- 100% recyclable.
Not suitable for Teflon or other non-stick surfaces.