Bean and Boy's Cedarwood & Vetiver soap is a winter addition to the Bean & Boy family. It has a strong woody smell that is reminiscent of forest walks and chopped cedarwood, enhanced by the earthy dry smell of vetiver essential oil. Close your eyes and take a journey through the woods with this soap - designed for sensitive skin, loved by families.
- Each Cedarwood & Vetiver bar of soap is a two-tone layered soap, with a light cream layer of moisturising soap on top of an exfoliating light brown layer that is dotted with ground rosehips. Choose the side you want to use, or use them together all over for an exfoliating scrub and moisturising finish.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.Ingredients
Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Mineral Water, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Rosehip Grinds, Vetiver Essential Oil