Blushberry Botanical's calming & purifying natural clay face mask with clays, charcoal, chamomile, lavender and tea tree is perfect for normal to oily skins, especially skin prone to acne and break outs. The active ingredients will calm, deep cleanse and purify the skin.
- Available as a full sized 24g tin including a bamboo spoon or a travel sized 6g tin.
- It is handmade in small batches in Scotland using the finest natural ingredients, using organic ingredients where possible.
- Comes as a dry powder so it doesn't need any preservatives - just mix with a little bit of water to get a fresh clay mask.
- This tin contains approx 4-9 masks.
- Cruelty free, vegan, made from highest quality natural & organic ingredients.
- Safety assessed & approved by a cosmetic chemist.
- Compliant with current EU cosmetic safety regulations.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Developed to harness the therapeutic properties of plants.
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable containers, avoiding plastics where possible.
Due to variations in natural ingredients, there may be slight differences between batches of this product, however please note this does not affect the quality of the product.Active Ingredients
- Kaolin clay deep cleans the skin and absorbs excess oils.
- Bentonite clay is packed full of minerals and helps to detox and deep clean the skin.
- Cornstarch soothes and softens the skin.
- Activated Charcoal draws out bacteria, dirt and toxins from the pores.
- Calamine powder reduces irritation and calms the skin, it also contains zinc oxide which is antibacterial.
- Oatmeal and Chamomile are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Lavender and Tea Tree essential oils are known for their antiseptic properties.
Free from preservatives, artificial fragrances and colours, animal derived ingredients, palm oil, sodium Lauryl Sulphate & Sodium Laureth Sulphate, parabens, phthalates, petroleum derived ingredients or mineral oils, ethanolamines (MEA, DEA,TEA), polyethylene Glycol (PEG), EDTA
How to use
Use the spoon to scoop a small amount of mask powder as required, then mix to a creamy paste with water (use a non-metallic bowl and spoon). Apply to cleansed face, avoiding the eye area and leave for 10-15 minutes. Remove with a warm damp face cloth. Any remaining made up product should be discarded. Use 1-2 times weekly.
For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & use within 6 months of opening.
Bentonite, Kaolin, Zea Mays (cornstarch), Charcoal, Calamine, Avena Sativa (oat) kernel meal*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower powder, Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) flower powder, Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (tea tree) oil* (essential oils contain geraniol, limonene, linalool).
* Organic ingredients
Blushberry Botanicals was founded by Lorraine Tait and she makes a range of natural vegan cosmetics using the finest ingredients. Lorraine studied botany and chemistry at Aberdeen University and more recently qualified as a nurse, giving her the knowledge to develop luxury plant based products which truly care for the skin.