Bloom is a floral blend of rose geranium, palmarosa with a touch of earthy patchouli.
- Choose from two lovely aromas: Bloom or Unwind.
- These room mists come in a 100ml glass bottle with a plastic spray nozzle.
- Re-use the bottle after use with your own DIY blend. Check out our DIY Beauty ingredients here.
- Their philosophy is to use the best possible organic and natural ingredients and nothing else.
- Free from parabens, phthalates, SLS, palm oil, and synthetic colours and fragrances.
- Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
- 100% natural ingredients.
How to use
Shake well before use and spritz generously into the air. Just before bed, spray over your bed and pillows from a distance of at least 30cm to allow for maximum scent dispersal. Allow the fragrance to settle for a minute before you get into bed and drift away.
Please do not spray directly onto fabrics or surfaces and do not spray near food and drink. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Please keep out of the reach of children and do not spray near face or eyes.
Aqua (water), polysorbate 20, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin, citral+, geraniol+, linalool+, limonene+, citronellol+, farnesol+.
+natural component of essential oils.
About Nathalie Bond
Nathalie Bond is a small company in Sheffield, England and is run by husband and wife team Natalie and Andy Bond. When Nathalie became pregnant with her first child, she learnt that our bodies absorbed whatever we applied to it and so ditched the skincare that contained loads of chemicals. Starting with soap, they started making their own products using only safe and sustainably sourced organic and natural ingredients that are great for our skin and the planet.