Bicarbonate of soda is a multi-purpose product and an affordable way to clean your home, toxin-free. Instead of buying all-purpose cleaner, limescale removers, chemical laundry detergents, softener, air fresheners and other household product, you can instead use just Bicarbonate of Soda.
- Double-thickness kraft bag with a plant-based watertight film.
- Made and packaged in Western Europe.
- Use for housekeeping only.
- This a technical grade and not food grade.
- This has no toxicity to the body or the environment but can be toxic if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not clean aluminium with baking soda (but is suitable for all other metal surfaces and alloys).
- Do not use for silk and wool
DIY Cleaning IdeasUp
- Remove smells for reusable bottles - sprinkle with Bicarbonate of soda and leave overnight.
- Porcelain stained by tea, coffee - Scrub using a cloth soaked in , the will disappear in no time.
- Fabric softener: Put 1/4 glass of bicarbonate and 3/4 glass of in the rinse tank of the machine.
- . : Soak for a few hours in a bowl of hot with a glass of Bicarbonate of soda. Then rinse a little and put in the
- : Add bicarbonate to your bin while in white. To increase the effectiveness of your eco-friendly detergents (soapnuts for example), add Bicarbonate of soda during your cycle: it acts as a deodoriser, revives the colours and avoids the accumulation of .
- deodoriser: To remove the chlorine odour from your bath towels, add bicarbonate when , or in the rinse cycle .
- Descaler: descaler: To prevent the formation of scale in your machine (valid for the dishwasher too, coffee maker, teapot by adjusting the dose), perform once a month, wash with 150 g of .
- Carpets and sofas: sprinkle with Bicarbonate of soda, rub, let stand for 1 hour, then vacuum. The fabric will be cleaned and deodorised.
- Mix with to create a paste: Clean chrome, stainless steel, gold and silver with your paste. Apply, leave briefly, rinse with hot , then polish. Scrub the sink, sink, oven, cutting board, grill and more.
- Use powder as a scourer: apply bicarbonate, rub and rinse.
- and mould cream with : Attention, the chemical reaction makes the mixture lather! Protect yourself well before you start; or replace the with clean or mix ¼ cup of bicarbonate with vegetable . This mixture can be used to remove food stains and/or mould in a refrigerator and a freezer in particular. Depending on the importance of the stains, increase the proportion of sodium bicarbonate in the (3 measures of bicarbonate for a measurement of ). Apply this scouring cream with a sponge or cloth.
- for the oven: Make a paste with bicarbonate and . Apply this paste on the oven walls and leave on for 12 hours. Then remove this paste with soapy and rinse. Or spray the walls of the oven with , cover with Bicarbonate of soda, spray again. Leave it all night. Remove the powder with a vegetable , rinse thoroughly with .
- Mix 1 part and 3 parts mixed into a paste. Apply to grout and let sit, scrub with toothbrush, remove with sponge.
- Unclog the pipes: put this mixture in the pipe. Add 250 ml . Wait 20 minutes, then pour boiling .
- Clean the pipes: Sprinkle in the pipes, leave for a minute, and run the . Repeat the operation if necessary.
- For refrigerators, ovens, bins; sprinkle the bicarbonate of soda on a sponge, then rinse with clear . Or put a cup of bicarbonate of soda in your refrigerator.
- Air Purifier - Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in warm , then add , put it in your refillable purifier. You can also have cups containing bicarbonate of soda in the room.