Bean and Boy's Beer soap is a luxury soap that lathers beautifully with a light malty scent. It makes an ideal gift for him, but can be used by the whole family!
- Bean and Boy cook the alcohol out before using it for soap-making, and reduce it down to a concentrated beer syrup to ensure that each bar is packed full of nutrients and minerals which are good for your skin.
- Hops contain amino acids which can help soften skin and soothe inflamed or irritated skin, and vitamin B helps to replenish your skin’s natural moisture and treat dryness.
- Brewer’s yeast is a fantastic antibacterial agent which is ideal for problematic skin conditions like acne.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.Ingredients
Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Beer, Oats, Mineral Water