Bean and Boy's Earth Ale Beer soap is a limited edition collaboration with Alex and Frances over at Earth Ale (www.earthale.com). They are using their Spicy Weiss foraged seed beer which is a gloriously fresh summer beer, made with organic and natural ingredients including malt, barley, hops, yeast, and foraged hogweed, alexanders and coriander seed.
They say - "Each year, we forage wild ingredients from the glorious countryside and craggy coastlines of the South of England, and infuse them in a natural brewing process to create seasonal limited-batch recipes." What could be more perfect?! They're pretty funky, with their London-based brewery and bus bar Earth Tap. They have the same commitment to organic, natural ingredients as we do!
It makes an ideal gift for him, but can be used by the whole family!
- Bean and Boy cook have used this incredible brew to whip up a batch of their popular "Beer Soap" - a simple unscented soap that is full of rich caramels and earthy tones, ideal for use on body and face too where the nourishing malts and hops will get to work moisturising and pampering skin of all types.
It's topped with spent grains from the brewing process, directly from Earth Ale brewery inside an old chocolate factory in North London.
- Hops contain amino acids which can help soften skin and soothe inflamed or irritated skin, and vitamin B helps to replenish your skin’s natural moisture and treat dryness.
- Brewer’s yeast is a fantastic antibacterial agent which is ideal for problematic skin conditions like acne.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper wrap.
- Minimum of 110g.
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.Ingredients
Beer reduction, natural oatmeal and spent grain, vitamin-rich avocado oil, moisturising shea butter, cleansing castor oil, vitamin-rich olive oil. restorative coconut oil and Vitamin-E packed responsibly-sourced palm oil.