We have a very small selection of Blushberry Face Polishes that have passed their 'best before' date. They still work perfectly however due to the date, we are offering these at up to 50% off. They are a best seller so snap them up quick. All dates are September 2021.
Blushberry Botanical's rose clay face polish which gently exfoliates the face to reveal fresh soft smooth skin is suitable for all skin types. The active ingredients will gently and thoroughly cleanse the pores with organic rice and oat flour, clays, rose petals and rose absolute & rose geranium oil.
- Available as this full sized 35g tin including a bamboo spoon or as a travel sized 8g tin.
- It is handmade in small batches in Scotland using the finest natural ingredients, using organic ingredients where possible.
- Comes as a dry powder so it doesn't need any preservatives - just mix with a little bit of water.
- This tin contains approx 25-40 uses.
- Cruelty free, vegan, made from highest quality natural & organic ingredients.
- Safety assessed & approved by a cosmetic chemist.
- Compliant with current EU cosmetic safety regulations.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Developed to harness the therapeutic properties of plants.
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable containers, avoiding plastics where possible.
Due to variations in natural ingredients, there may be slight differences between batches of this product, however please note this does not affect the quality of the product.
- Kaolin clay deep cleans the skin and absorbs excess oils.
Oat flour gently cleanses, exfoliates and moisturises the skin.
- Rice Flour has gentle exfoliating and brightening properties.
- Rose petal powder gently tones the skin.
- Sodium Bicarbonate cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin.
- Pink clay softens the skin and is refining and toning.
Rose Absolute and Geranium oils are known for their reviving and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
How to use
Do not put any water in the tin! Use a spoon to scoop out a small amount of powder as required, then mix to a paste with water (a thicker paste is more exfoliating or add more water to make a thinner, gentler scrub). Use a small non metallic bowl or simply mix it in the palm of your hand. Massage onto face avoiding eye area then rinse off. Any remaining made up product should be discarded. Use 1-3 times weekly.
For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight & use within 6 months of opening.
Oryza Sativa (rice) flour*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Avena Sativa (oat) kernel flour*, Kaolin, Rosa Centifolia (rose) flower powder, Illite/kaolin (pink clay), Rosa Damascena (rose absolute) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil* (essential oils contain Citral, citronelol, eugenol, geraniol, limonene, linalool).
* Organic ingredients (80% organic)
Blushberry Botanicals was founded by Lorraine Tait and she makes a range of natural vegan cosmetics using the finest ingredients. Lorraine studied botany and chemistry at Aberdeen University and more recently qualified as a nurse, giving her the knowledge to develop luxury plant based products which truly care for the skin.