New beautiful & soft design & in 5 different colours! The Bath None Sponge is a handmade, eco friendly, plastic-free, reusable alternative to a disposable bathroom sponge. Perfect for anyone aspiring to a zero-waste lifestyle.New beautiful & soft design. The Bath None Sponge is a handmade, eco friendly, plastic-free, reusable alternative to a disposable bathroom sponge. Perfect for anyone aspiring to a zero-waste lifestyle.
This brand new, plant based, cotton sponge arrives compressed. When wet, the plant based core magically expands into a squishy, sumptuously soft sponge that is entirely plastic free and landfill free.
It creates a thick, luscious lather from your favourite bath products
- Available in 5 colours: Lavender, Aqua, Raspberry, Grape & Natural.
- Soft Organic Cotton Towel and a Plant Based Core.
- Approximately 12 x 15.5 x 0.5cm (the natural is slightly larger as its made from fluffier cotton).
- Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Ethically Handmade in the UK.
- Brilliant for bathroom.
- Gentle enough for babies.
- Reusable, zero-waste alternative to plastic bath and shower products.
Plastic Free, Biodegradable and Compostable.
How to use
Soak thoroughly in water before each use to soften and allow the sponge to expand. It will do best if you wring it out after use and leave it to dry. Can be laundered with normal load on cool and hung to dry. We recommend replacing hygiene products regularly. When you're finally done with it, cut it up and put it in the compost bin.