When it comes to a thirsty nappy, this is it. Matched with a LittleLamb bombproof wrap it'll contain most of what your baby can throw at it. Each bamboo nappy also comes with a washable fleecy liner and you can also buy double or triple thickness liners for extra absorbency. All Littlelamb bamboo yarns hold current Oeko-tex certification.
Nappies are the first part of a two-part nappy system, with a waterproof wrap which goes over the top. The nappies and wraps are sold separately and both the wrap and nappies are available in two sizes so most people find the fit more snug compared to one-size pocket nappies. The wrap, unless soiled, can be used all day whilst the nappy underneath is replaced so you need less wraps compared to nappies.
It's common that a two part system is preferred overnight as it's more secure and a pocket nappy during the day which is quicker and easier to change.
Our wraps were designed to fit around our shaped nappies perfectly but most wraps will fit our nappies too if you happen to use a selection.
As both the nappy and wrap have elasticated back and thigh seams, 'poo explosions' up to the neck are almost unheard of.
- Choose Size 1 for Newborn - 9 months (7lb-20lbs, 3kgs-9kgs)
- Choose Size 2 for 9 months - potty (20-38lbs, 9kgs-17kgs)
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail such as our handing pails, or a bucket. Soaking is not needed. Wash them within a couple of days.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.