A wonderfully whipped Head to Toe butter made for mum in mind, suitable for normal skin, this Lemongrass & Bergamot whipped balm is overflowing with organic nutrients, ready to soothe your aches and pains and elevate your mood. Cover yourself from head to toe with its refreshing aroma. With added lemongrass & bergamot essential oils this one is suitable from 2years+.
This Balm has been created for the whole family. Available in 50g and 150g. Suitable from 2+ years.
It is the perfect consistency to melt into your palms whilst you gently massage them from head to toe. A little goes a long way.
- Rue & Cole are dedicated to making sure their products and services here are ethical and sustainable.
- All their packaging including the glass jars are recyclable and plastic free.
- Their ingredients are certified by the Soil Association as organic.
- No animals have ever been involved in any testing, making these products
- 100% vegan & cruelty free.
- Made by a mum, Jade, who spent a lot of time and research looking into how the ingredients are farmed & processed and only wanted the very best for her own children.
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
Like any new product we use on our children its important to patch test first. If any reaction does occur stop using the product. Allergies are very rare with the products we use however we do recommend a patch test be carried out just to be on the safe side. If irritation does occur please stop using. This product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens.
Storing the butter at room temperature is perfectly fine, however we recommend that you store your glass jar out of sunlight. Due to it being an oil, the melting point is 24'C. Whatever form, butter or oil, it is still just as beneficial, and can be used either way. Just remember to carefully open your jar if you think it has turned to oil to avoid spillages.