BALANCING CLEANSING BALM WITH GREEN CLAY AND ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL
Freshen and clean skin without stripping away your natural oils. This larger size 60ml will last you around 6-9 months. If you haven't tried the oil cleansing method yet, you are missing out, it's honestly my favourite natural skincare switch. This cleansing oil has been formulated for people with combination, oily and blemish prone skin.
- Melt away dirt, grime and make-up to leave your skin soft and clean. The oils act as "dirt magnets" to gently unclog pores & remove impurities.
- With a beautiful blend of calming lavender, uplifting bergamot and healing frankincense essential oils this cleanser will help to heal scars, brighten your mood and calm your senses.
- An anti-inflammatory blend of borage and grapeseed oils help to reduce swelling and redness associated with acne.
- French green clay to gently exfoliate and help to draw out dirt, impurities and excess oil, all thanks to its high absorption qualities.
- Jojoba oil resembles the skins own natural sebum levels, meaning it can help to re-balance oily and problem skin types.
How to use
- Fill a basin with warm water and soak a cotton face cloth
- Squeeze out excess water and hold against face for a few seconds
- Scoop out a small amount of balm (approx the size of a blueberry) and warm between your fingers
- Massage over your face to dissolve dirt and make-up
- Remove with the damp, warm cloth
This balancing cleansing balm is perfect paired with this super soft Organic Bamboo Face Cloth.
For more information about this method of cleansing, please check out our What is the Oil Cleansing Method? blog post.Ingredients
Carthamus tinctorius (thistle) seed oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, illite (green clay), tocopherol (vitamin e oil), citrus bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, boswellia serrata (frankincense) oil.