Seven socks made from leftover yarn.
Made from Thoughts signature bamboo and organic cotton blend, leftover from other designs, these sustainable socks are breathable and naturally anti-bacterial, so your kids feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy.
- UK size 0-12 months and 12-24 months.
- Bamboo has anti-bacterial properties which helps keep your feet fresh, even after a long walk.
- Soft and breathable fabric.
- Hand-linked toes for seamless feel.
- Box contains seven different coloured socks, using up leftover yarn.
- Presented in a beautiful hand-painted gift box, designed to be kept and reused. Made with FSC card and vegan glue.
- Available in kids (2-3 years) and mens sizes too.
64% VISCOSE DERIVED FROM BAMBOO, 26% ORGANIC COTTON* 8% RECYCLED POLYESTER** 2% ELASTANE.
*certified organic cotton.
**Certified Global Recycled Standard