Pure liquid gold!
Argan Oil is suitable for all skin types, and is wonderful for your skin, face, hair and nails.
Argan oil is an oil high in fatty acids with a number of benefits for skin and hair. It comes from the Argan tree, which produces Argan fruit. The oil comes from the kernels contained inside the fruit. Our Argan Oil by Conscious Skincare is Fair-trade and sourced from local Moroccan co-operatives who employ Berber women at above market wages.They use their skills and knowledge to source the best nuts. To ensure the highest quality oil only the white kernel of the nut is used. It is also cold-pressed to ensure maximum benefits.
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association and 100% pure.
- Cold pressed to ensure the highest amount of beneficial properties are retained. If heat is used during the processing it can reduce or destroy the key active ingredients.
- Comes packaged in an aluminium bottle with 100% biodegradable paper label.
- Size: 100ml.
- Suitable for Vegans and approved by the Vegetarian Society and PETA. Conscious Skincare have the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo on all their products.
- See our Guide to Carrier Oils and the benefits of each carrier oil list on one page for ease here, The Best Carrier Oils For Your Skin and Haircare Routine & How To Use Them.
- Caution: as this oil is derived from a seed / nut, it may not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
Benefits of Argan Oil
It is very rich in natural tocopherols (vitamin E) and essential fatty acids. These make it fantastic in treating facial skin.
Our pure Argan Oil helps to nourish, replenish and moisturise. It is beneficial for the regeneration of skin in the upper chest and neck area.
Helps with dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It also has healing properties for skin ailments such as stretch marks and scarring.
Assists in protecting your skin against premature ageing caused by oxidation and sun damage. Great for dehydrated, wrinkled and sensitive skin.
Can be beneficial in helping to balance oily skin types.
A great dual purpose oil, it is easily absorbed into your hair. Helps to boost shine and condition even if hair is dry. It also has hair strengthening properties and assists in detangling.
It provides your hair with natural protection against the elements. Argan Oil is becoming increasing popular as a natural way to add shine and lustre without using chemical alternatives such as silicone based products.
cold pressed argania spinosa, certified organic by the Soil Association
Conscious Skincare products are cruelty free, free from all synthetic preservatives, paragons, phthalates and sodium laureate sulphate. They are approved by the Vegetarian Society, PETA and carry the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo.