Bean and Boy's jet-black soap is the perfect blend of beautiful cleansing and soapmaking magic, putting a luxurious and contemporary spin on African Black Soap.
- Activated charcoal powder is added to this soap recipe before pouring into moulds which helps it to retain it's amazing natural benefits – including drawing out impurities and toxins as it cleanses.
This fragrance-free bar has a neutral scent and makes for a really unusual gift because of it's dark colour – but don’t worry, it cleans brilliantly and doesn’t leave any black residue on your skin.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.Ingredients
Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Activated Charcoal, Mineral Water.