Our stainless steel sandwich box by Black+Blum is a robust, 100% plastic-free design solution with a naturally anti-bacterial bamboo lid which can be used as a chopping board or a serving board. The silicone strap available in two colours, Olive or Ocean, holds your lunch securely in the box.
You can say hello to plastic free lunches on the go. Meal prep at home or take the empty container into your local cafe and ask them to fill it up to avoid packaging altogether.
We love this item for picnics as the bamboo lid doubles up as a plate. A lunch box that's built-to-last and looks super stylish.
About Black + Blum
Dan Black and Martin Blum met while studying industrial design at Northumbria University. "We can’t claim to be true ‘eco warriors’ because we are bringing new physical products into existence, but we try to create designs which will function well for years to come and which encourage people to live and enjoy being more environmentally responsible."
- Zero waste
- Plastic free
- Lifetime product
- Features: BPA free, oven safe, freezer safe
- Spec: Stainless steel (304/18-8)
- Size: 1 litre capacity, L 22.30cm W 15cm H 5.2cm
- How long does it last: A stainless steel lunch box is an investment peice. No staining or leaching of plastic into your food.
- How to clean: Clean your box and bamboo board with hot soapy water. Do not leave the board soaking in water and make sure to dry it. To keep the bamboo board in a good condition, we recommend using a food safe mineral oil and applying with a cotton cloth once a month (if you are using the board regularly). Make sure you wipe off any excess oil. This will ensure that it does not dry out and crack.
The Kind Store stocks a curated selection of vegan, natural and sustainable every day essentials that are kind to people, planet and animals. Each product has been tried + tested by Tash, the founder of The Kind Store. You can find out more about our store here or see out latest arrivals here.