Bean and Boy's Pink Peppercorn Soap is a new addition to the Bean & Boy family. Made using their signature recipe combined with pure Rose Geranium Essential oil, Black Pepper Essential Oil, Activated Charcoal and Pink Clay. It has a spicy and floral scent that is perfectly partnered with the natural benefits of pink mineral clay and charcoal.
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil is widely used to treat problematic skin conditions and help restore the skin’s natural flawlessness.
- Pink clay is packed full of naturally-occurring minerals and vitamins.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil is recognised as an excellent stimulant for circulation around muscles and joints, and was used in ancient Chinese medicine to treat malaria, cholera, dysentery, diarrhoea and stomach ache.
- Activated charcoal is said to draw out impurities and toxins as it cleanses, making this a great addition to this skin-loving combination that is ideal for use all over.
- Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS.
- Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance.
- Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Pink Clay, Mineral Water, Charcoal, Black Pepper Essential Oil, Pink Peppercorns