Say hello to another natural toothpaste, this time by Ben & Anna with activated charcoal. If you're new to natural toothpaste or not convinced with other natural toothpastes (usually made with coconut oil or clay based), our Ben & Anna range is the one for you. It's very similar to a typical High Street toothpaste.
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Plastic free
- Glass jar with metal lid (with EDE liner)
- 100ml M
- ade in the Netherlands, supplied by a UK distributor
High-quality ingredients of natural origin such as sea buckthron, chamomile, activated charcoal, cinnamon and calcium give you durable, strong, shiny teeth and healthy gums. And of course this is all without animal testing and it's free of any harmful or controversial ingredients such as phthalates, parabens, microplastics, SLS or formaldehydes.
A powerhouse in the fight against discolouration. Sage adds a extra portion of vitamin A and antioxidants providing a reliable protective shield against tooth decay and free radicals.
- How To Use: Apply a pea sized amount to toothbrush with the included spatula, brush your teeth for two minutes and rinse well. Do not get water inside the jar.
- How long does it last: Around 3 months + if used every day
- Shelf Life: 6 months once openedHow to dispose: Recycle the glass jar and metal lid. The EDE liner which keeps all products fresh and required by law should go in your landfill bin.