Bean & Boy's Green Clay & Tea Tree soap is perfect for your face, body and even shaving as it lathers up really well and you can use it for the face and body, especially if you are prone to breakouts.
- Tea Tree oil has long been used in traditional healing to combat headaches, congestion, ear aches and other maladies. We love it because it has a refreshing and distinct fragrance that leaves you feeling fresh and clean - and is great for the skin too.
- French Green Clay (also known as sea clay) is a naturally-sourced bio-mineral clay that is widely used in beauty products thanks to its detoxifying skincare benefits. It is packed full of minerals, oxides and other excellent attributes that help make this one of nature's "super" ingredients for soaps.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.Ingredients
Australian Tea Tree essential oil, cosmetic-grade Green Clay, vitamin-rich avocado oil, moisturising shea butter, cleansing castor oil, vitamin-rich olive oil. restorative coconut oil and Vitamin-E packed responsibly-sourced palm oil.