A super hydrating and multi-purpose balm blended with soothing oat oil to help with dry and itchy skin.
Softening sweet almond oil, evening primrose oil; a light, easily absorbed oil which helps prevent skin drying and vitamin e oil to protect your skin. Shea butter and Cocoa Butter moisturise and protect, while arctic oat botanical extract is added for a concentrated boost for sensitive and dry, itchy skin. Containing Lavender essential oil for its soothing & calming effects and Rose Geranium essential oil which helps rebalance your sebum and promotes circulation. These two oils combined create a sweet floral scent.
How to use
- Dry and cracked elbows and heels? Apply balm nightly for soft and smooth skin! Pop your socks on
- Rub all over your legs post shaving or waxing to calm any irritations and for shiny, sexy legs
- Eczema & dermatitis prone skin? Apply liberally at any time as needed
- Use as an intense under eye treatment at night-time. Gently apply a small amount with mild pressure
- AFTER SUN - the best treatment to cure too much sun and wind chapped skin! Simply apply liberally after sun exposure to keep skin hydrated and nourished
- Got the sniffles? Apply balm to your sore nose to help keep it soft, blow after blow
- Smooth into your neck and decolletage to promote healthy cell membranes and help keep wrinkles at bay
- Intense nail and cuticle treatments
- Itchy scalp? Rub a small amount of balm to the affected area to calm & cool irritated scalp
- Easily cleans and removes eyebrow make-up in one sweep. Sweet Almond Oil will even help to stimulate hair growth!
- Gently apply a small amount of balm to your lashes for stronger, thicker and more luscious fluttering
Ingredients: prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol (vitamin e oil), avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, citral*, citronellol*, geraniol*, d-limonene*, linalool*. *occurs naturally in essential oils