And that's the last time you'll use a plastic tea bag!
A reusable tea strainer perfect for loose leaf tea so you don't feel guilty about throwing plastic lined tea bags in the bin.
- Fine mesh prevents tea leaves escaping
- Suitable for most cups and tea pots
- Handy lid to put wet tea strainer on.
- Made with 70% recycled stainless steel.
- Tree planted by Zero Waste Club for every tea strainer sold.
- Place loose tea leaves in stainer.
- Place strainer in cup or mug.
- Pour hot water and leave til desired strength is achieved
- Remove the stainer and enjoy your tea.
- Pop you used tea leaves in the compost or home recycling bin.
If tea stains occur, simply use baking soda dissolved in warm water. Then wipe tea strainer after use to keep it in a great condition. This tea strainer should hopefully last over 20 years. When it does come to it’s end of life, simply put it in your metal recycling or upcycle the item using your own creativity.Transparency
Zero Waste Club have partnered with a production facility in Anping, Hebei province in China. Minimum wage per month in the province is 1380RMB per month. The worked are paid 3040RMB per month. Makers work 40 hours a week, 5 days a week and are off on all holidays. To ensure the health and safety of the factory workers, the factory gives annul health checks and provides good food, fruits and vegetables to the workers throughout the factory canteen. The workers also have a union and their feedback is highly valued by the company.