- Jojoba oil is a hypoallergenic oil and an ideal moisturiser for the skin.
- Wheatgerm oil contains high levels of Vitamin E as well as Essential Fatty Acids.
- Raspberry seed oil is an excellent free radical scavenger and antioxidant, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sweet orange oil puts radiance back into the skin and gives the product its citrusy scent.
Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for the skin; intensely moisturising and even more importantly helping with tissue repair, thereby keeping the skin in good condition. Fushi’s Vitamin E oil also works as a conditioning treatment for the nails and can help strengthen, heal and repair dry or cracked cuticles. Retaining moisture in the skin will also help your scalp from becoming dry and flakey. It can help decrease environmental damage to your hair and can promote circulation to the scalp.
- Can help to lighten and smooth the rough skin
- Vitamin E oil is a powerful antioxidant; it helps to decrease environmental damage to your hair. It can also promote circulation to the scalp.
- Works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the ageing process.
- Helps reduce inflammation in the skin and can improve moisture and elasticity.
- Known to be beneficial for stretch marks, scars, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
Tocopherol Acetate (D-alpha Tocopherol/D alpha tocopherol)1, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil**, Tocopherol (Mixed Tocopherols 95%)2, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalool
Tocopherol Acetate from derived from non-genetically modified olive oil.
* -Fushi oils, organic, virgin cold pressed & fresh from harvest
1 D-alpha Tocopherol. Naturally derived from non GMO Olive oil.
2 Mixed Tocopherols 95% Pure (ɑ-Tocopherol 0-15%, ß-Tocopherol at < 5%, γ-Tocopherol at 55-75% and d-Tocopherol at 20-30%). Naturally derived from non GMO soya bean.