Percabonate of Soda is a a natural stain remover and also known as Oxygen Bleach/Hydrogen Peroxide. When added to water, Percarbonate of Soda removes stains, whitens and deodorises your laundry and textiles (tea, coffee, red wine, fruits, grease, blood)
It is a natural disinfectant and stain remover and replaces all "Oxy" products. The ingredients are derived from raw materials (salt, water and chalk). It's an excellent natural bleaching agent (oxygen bleach), stain remover (tea, coffee, red wine, fruit stains, blood, etc), softens water and tremendously increases the efficiency of cleaning products.
Ideal to also use with soapnuts or washing detergent Great for cleaning and maintaining woods outdoors, cleaning of tile joints, lichens and soilings.
- Double-thickness kraft bag with a plant-based watertight film. (Compostable in your food caddy).
- Made and packaged in Western Europe.
- Low carbon footprint.
Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate > 90% made with soda crystals added to hydrogen peroxide. These components are resulting from natural raw materials (salt, water, chalk).
DIY Cleaning Ideas
Sodium Percarbonate is used to destain, deodorize, and whiten. It is very effective as a presoak for heavily stained articles.
- Place inside the drum to boost your . 1 tablespoon for 4-5kg of ot 2 tablespoons for tougher stains.
- You can apply directly to stains, dilluting the product a little in .
- To whiten and deodorize cloth nappies add 3 tablespoons of Sodium Percarbonate into the soak cycle. Soak in hot for at least 30 minutes, or overnight, then complete wash cycle.
- For whitening old linens, deodorizing and trainers, or to get rid of yellow armpit stains on shirts: soak in 2 tablespoons of Sodium Percarbonate per 4L of for at least one hour, or overnight, then rinse.
Percarbonate of Soda is a must-have for slow fashion followers!
It's colour and fabric safe. It brightens colors and continual use will not cause yellowing or graying of cotton fabric. An excellent effective in a broad range of temperatures. It prevents fabric from becoming yellowed or darkened and does not weaken the strength of fabrics like chlorine bleach. Lengthens time between linen replacement particularly.
Sodium Percarbonate solutions will remain active for 5 to 6 hours, after which they should be discarded. Unused material may be poured down the drain. It will actually help clean and deodorize your sink or toilet. Sodium percarbonate solutions are most effective when mixed and used in warm to hot solution (40-65F).
- General : Mix 2 tablespoons of percarbonate in 1L warm or hot .
- Heavy : Mix 4 tablespoons of Percarbonate in 1L warm or hot .
- Soaks: Mix 6-8 tablespoons of Percarbonate in 1L hot .
- Paste: Mix 1 to 2 ounces of Percarbonate with just enough to make a paste.