100% certified organic cotton tampons, wrapped in recyclable paper. Available in three absorbencies, protecting you naturally.
- Breathable and naturally absorbent 100% certified organic cotton tampon
- 8 grooves to provide enhanced absorption & protection
- Clinically proven to be non-irritating & suitable for sensitive skin
- Expands gently widthways, for a comfortable fit
- 100% organic, woven cord, not glued
- Wrapped in recyclable paper to keep product clean before use
Just as we’re all unique, so are our periods. Our certified organic, non-applicator tampons are available in three absorbencies, ensuring you have the correct product for your level of flow:
Medium: Light to Medium flow 6-9g (18 in a box)
Super: Medium to Heavy flow 9-12g (18 in a box)
Super Plus: Heavy flow 12-15g (15 in a box)
Grace & Green products are certified by ICEA NR. GOTS 2010-009. Our products are produced for Grace & Green by Eco Hygiene Care Limited by TES-123 in Europe. Crafted with 100% Organic Cotton.
The tampon once used will be disposed to landfill (do not flush down the toilet) however it's impact is smaller having been made from kinder materials in the first place which in the right conditions will beak down compared to chemically enhanced tampons. It is also kinder for you being made from natural materials, instead of being packed with chemicals. If you want to find out more about plastic free period and toxic tampons, read our blog, A Guide To Plastic Free Periods which also demonstrates the variety of products available to begin/continue your plastic-free period journey, it contains everything you need to know!
Looking for applicator tampons, check out our Cardboard Applicator Organic Cotton Tampons.