We've collaborated with our friend Beci Callow (a UK-based designer who hand delivers them to me) to create an exclusive handmade mixing bowl with spoon to use with our water free face masks. You can add water or other liquids such as oat milk, pomegranate juice or even an avocado to our face mask powder and mix up in our dish!
Exclusive and limited edition. Only 10 available.
- Measures roughly 8cm diameter and 3cm in height
- Organic hand-pinched shape
- Hand painted in The Kind Store colours
- Smooth glazed stoneware clay
- Made with traditional techniques
- Very durable once fired at a really high temperature in the kiln.
- Handmade in Leigh-on-Sea, Essex
Each mixing bowl and spoon is unique as they are handmade so may vary slightly to the dish shown in the picture, which we think is part of the charm of handmade rather than factory perfect.
Beci is an Essex-based designer who has a real passion for ceramics and uses traditional ceramic techniques to create modern colourful ceramics that often have an illustrative light hearted quality. She believes that the items in your home should make you smile when you use them and she tries to cultivate this in all her designs. All her items are shipped completely plastic free without it being requested. Each of her designs are completely unique and handmade and painted.