This Fresh Cedar Face Balm/Aftershave Balm (previously called Cedar Fresh) is a nourishing, calming facial moisturiser packed full of rich mango seed butter with grounding cedarwood and frankincense essential oils.
- This Fresh Cedar face balm contains super hydrating thistle and cedar wood essential oil.
- This vegan face moisturiser works equally well as a soothing aftershave treatment and as a beard balm.
- Softening and hydrating, this nourishing, plastic-free face moisturiser is packed with rich butters and oils and leaves your face and neck feeling soothed and cared for without leaving a greasy residue.
- They use wonderful organic mango butter and rosehip oil for healing and replenishing vitamins.
- Weight: 35g pot
- Packaged in compostable or recyclable tub.
- These palm oil free face moisturisers are also cruelty-free and handmade in the UK.
Use daily after cleansing or as required, take a small pea sized amount on the back of your nail. A little goes a very long way and it will soften and melt on your fingertips. Massage gently in to face and neck.
Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. The natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 30 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn’t affect the quality of your balm and we think it’s better than having a throw away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.Ingredients
Mango butter, rosehip oil, Organic jojoba oil, illipe butter, rice bran wax, organic borage oil, organic safflower oil, natural vitamin E oil, cedarwood essential oil, frankincense essential oil, elemi essential oil. (Mangifera indica seed butter, rosa canina fruit oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil*, shorea stenoptera seed butter, oryza sativa bran cera, borago officinalis seed oil*, carthamus tinctorius seed oil*, cedarus atlantica wood oil* triticum vulgare germ oil, boswelia carterii oil, canarium commune oil, limonene**)
(*organic, ** naturally occur in essential oils)