A great alternative to microfibre washing up cloths or spongers to prevent microplastics entering the drainage system. Ideal for washing-up, LoofCo loofahs fit comfortably in your hand and when wet, this loofah is supple enough to bend round rims, reach into corners and have plenty of scrubbing power. TThese loofahs last between 3 and 12 months and when worn out, these loofahs can be composted, saving landfill. After use, rinse and hang from string loop to air dry. Your loofah can occasionally be refreshed in the washing machine if need be.
- This pack contain two loofahs.
- Biodegradable & recyclable alternative to plastic scourers, brushes, exfoliators and sponges
- Made from sustainable raw materials
- Supports traditional skills, crops and cottage industries while ensuring fair wages
- Vegan friendly
- Hand made in Egypt
- When immersed in water swells up to become a soft, spongy and flexible pad
- Flattened in transit to save space