A surfactant-based 2in1 solid shampoo and conditioner, great for people with different hair types as the bars come in four options! They will gently wash your hair, thanks to the use of SCI and CAPB, two coconut-based surfactants, while organic unrefined oils will help condition your hair.
Made by Zero Waste Path, their 2in1 solid shampoos contain Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein, an amazing ingredient that not only increases comb-ability and softness, but also helps improve colour retention.
The organic cold pressed jojoba oil will condition the hair, while the nettle powder will soothes your scalp. Rosemary essential oil is known to improve circulation while tea tree essential oil has great antimicrobial properties. Thanks to the balanced PH of ~5.5, this 2in1 solid shampoos don't need an acid rinse and won't have a transition phase!
- 100% biodegradable
- Zero waste
- Palm oil free
- Weight: ~70g (~40 washes)
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- I am 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
For more information about natural shampoo and to help you decide whether to try it out, please check out our Guide to Natural & Solid Shampoo Bars.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI): gentle coconut-based surfactant, it washes and creates bubbles!
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB): gentle coconut-based co-surfactant (to make it even gentler and bubblier!)
- Green Clay: purifies and balances the scalp, fights dandruff
- Nettle Powder: reduces irritation and itchiness
Agar Agar: a vegan gelatinethat helps to create a harder and long-lasting bar
- Hydrolysed Quinoa Protein: increases combability and softness, helps with colour retention
- Organic Jojoba Oil: a light oil that gently moisturises and helps to increase the hair strength
- Vitamin Pro B5: helps to deeply hydrate the hair
- Eco preservative (Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid): fundamental to extend the shelf life of acid and neutral-PH products
- Rosemary Essential Oil: anti-inflammatory, improves circulation
- Tea Tree Essential Oil: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI)°, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB)°, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil*, Hydrolysed Quinoa, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Powder, Montmorillonite, Illite (Green Clay), Panthenol (Vitamin Pro B5), Gelidium Amansii (Agar Agar), Benzyl Alcohol^, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Malaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic acid^ Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene. ^Ecocert Preservative | °From Coconut | *Certified Organic.